Mamas Kita Bears Kennel - KAREN TRIPP FINDLEY IS A LIAR and A CROOK!

Here is a copy of the FORGED HEALTH CERTIFICATE that came with my $1800 dog.Everybody see what a liar and a cheat and a criminal this woman is?

Please see attached. She sold this dog to other people and then didn't deliver her. She had to deliver her to me because I covered my butt using "PayPal". DO NOT BUY ANY ANIMALS FROM KAREN TRIPP FINDLEY !!!!

The woman is in dire need of medical attention. COO COOO!!!! She is so messed up she believes the lies she tells. I have much more evidence of her illegal activities.

Just contact me and I'll be happy to provide. Anybody willing to sue the pants offa' this witch let me know. She doesn't have any money or I'd be suing her. She can't even take care of herself let alone these poor animals.

If she doesn't quit with this stuff I may just call a lawyer anyway.Hear that witch?!?!?!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Karen Tripp sold me an OLD UKC dog with NO shots and a forged health certificate. A subpar person placed this complaint.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Akita Puppy
Review category
Pet Stores
review #743963

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mamas Kita Bears Kennel? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mamas Kita Bears Kennel. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mamas Kita Bears Kennel.
Filing a new complaint about