5.0

Here is a copy of the FORGED HEALTH CERTIFICATE that came with my $1800 dog.Everybody see what a liar and a cheat and a criminal this woman is?

Please see attached. She sold this dog to other people and then didn't deliver her. She had to deliver her to me because I covered my butt using "PayPal". DO NOT BUY ANY ANIMALS FROM KAREN TRIPP FINDLEY !!!!

The woman is in dire need of medical attention. COO COOO!!!! She is so messed up she believes the lies she tells. I have much more evidence of her illegal activities.

Just contact me and I'll be happy to provide. Anybody willing to sue the pants offa' this witch let me know. She doesn't have any money or I'd be suing her. She can't even take care of herself let alone these poor animals.

If she doesn't quit with this stuff I may just call a lawyer anyway.Hear that witch?!?!?!

This reviewer shared experience about "karen tripp sold me an old ukc dog with no shots and a forged health certificate. a subpar person placed this complaint. " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mamas Kita Bears Kennel and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mamas Kita Bears Kennel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Mamas Kita Bears Kennel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mamas Kita Bears Kennel?

Comments